Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lacie with Icecream

Hi again, my I am in a crafting mood, this is the third card in five days, I am impressed even with myself........ Due to unforseen circumstances, the card I put up for doing last Monday couldn't be done due to a broken punch, I have ordered more punches so we will do that one next Monday........see previous post!!  On Monday night we did Bouganvillea and I was very impressed with the quality of your cards you all did a great job (should have taken pics)  Anyway, enough rambling here is a Jo Manning image that I have just finished, love her images they are sooooo cute.......Here is Lacie with icecream and doesn't she look as if she is enjoying it?
Love Jenni



4 comments:

Marie Richardson said...

Hey Jenni, thanks for the lovely comment about my neverending card. Suprisingly it really is quite simple. I found the tutourial on youtube. I just typed in neverending card and the video i watched is on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8qY3JEe1Y0&feature=PlayList&p=542A0A9AA99354B1&index=0&playnext=1
Thanks again
Marie xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jenni!xx

Carol Southern said...

What a gorgeous card Jenni, beautiful.

Mrs.B said...

Lovely card Jenni. Had a mooch around you blog, some very clever cards!
Avril B