Monday, April 30, 2012

Finally a card for tonight

Well lots of chaos here this morning, still moving things around, Gordy has the cleaning bug thank God!! as I didn't have time today! we tried to give a good fully working tv away this morning to a charity, but they don't accept electrical things these days even if they do work! I don't know what is happening in this world lately, you can't give matresses and now no electricals, all I can say is the poor can't be as poor as we think they are, I remember times when I would have been delighted to accept a handout of a free tele!! never mind, something else to dump. 

Tonights card is Big Guy Grilling image by Mo Manning, I have paper pieced his shirt and trousers and coloured in the rest with copics, I used a stampin up image lovely as a tree for the background and stenciled the clouds.  Hope you enjoy!!!
Jenni xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni,
It sounds as though you have been flat out! Looking forward to hearing all about Melbourne while colouring in our handsome chap tonight.
Sal

Carol Southern said...

Wow, great card Jenni, love his shirt.
The ladies should love doing this one.
Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni, I arrived expecting to see beautiful flowers and I found this chap looking splendid in his paper pieced shirt, lol! Fab card!!

I agree with what you said about trying to donate things - it's crazy! So many health and safety rules, risk assessments and goodness knows what!
xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jenni, glad you've had a good time with your Grand daughter.
Great card, love his shirt, and a fabulous background.
I agree its a shame that Charities can't accept some goods because of H&S rules - always seems such a waste!
Enjoy your week.
Avril xx