Saturday, March 10, 2012

And for this week

Sorry to be a little late with next weeks lesson, I have had my darling G'daughters here today and have done lots of playing instead of crafting!! they are having a sleep over, both of them have been very good, we get to do it all over again next weekend too!  for Monday night I have finished off the card holder that we made the cards for last week, It is a lovely gift and I am sure it will be well received.  Don't forget to bring back the cards you made so that we can get everything to match.


Love Jenni xx

3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jenni, Glad you've had a lovely day with your G/daughters.
This holder looks a great idea to keep the cards in.
Enjoy your weeked.
Avril xx

Jenny Lawrence said...

Hi Jenni
Spending time with your grandaughters is priceless and always very rewarding if not tiring, enjoy the time as they will grow too fast and then they don't need us grandmothers as much.
I have done my homework and looking forward to finishing our project.
JennyL

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni,
Time with your granddaughters is the best time ever isn't it?

This project looks fab. The image you've used is so pretty. I wish I lived nearby so I could join in too!
xx