Monday, June 14, 2010

Twins

Wow a girlfriend of mine has been told she is expecting twin girls, such great news, she has been trying for a long time and now has double the joy to look forward to.......Here is the card I made for her, I have used another Jo Manning stamp, mirror imaged one of them to make the twins, coloured with copics and the flowers as usual are my own ........lilliums.  Not one to let a chance go, I will be entering the girls into a challenge     cinspirations.blogspot.com/  babies and also into a spoonfull of sugar challenge - flowers
aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-107-floral-delight.html

5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Very nice baby card!! The colors are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Fabulous again Jenni. I know you teach people how to make the flowers but have you ever thought about writing a book or putting tutorials on your blog? I've left you an award on my blog x

stephanne said...

Oh, now I get it, lol, this one is a bit more baby-like, isn't it!!! These girls will be double trouble in no time, won't they, cute card and great job mirroring the image and once again, hehehe, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!
Stephanne

NGCARDS said...

This is really cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Great colours!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Hugs Tanja