Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My first Tilda


I have been sooo envious of all the beautiful magnolia stamped cards out there, with the cute Tilda's.  Here is my poor effort, I only have watercolour pencils at the moment, I did treat myself to one copic marker (LOL Last of the big spenders) I got myself a flesh coloured one, but really couldn't get on with it at all, I think you must need different cardstock to stamp on as I found that when I tried to use the blender pen my image was peeling away in places, maybe I was pressing too hard, dont' know, but anyway here she is, she is my first and I love her!!! The little flowers I made myself using the floret and corner flower punches.

4 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Jenni!
You have done a super job of your first Tilda.
your colouring is terrific. This is not a poor effort. In fact it is beautiful. I love the flowers you have made as well.
Hugs Maz

Patti Jo said...

Hi Jenni!
I'm a friend of Maz and she told me to check out your cute Tilda! You did a great job of coloring! Lovely card and I'm so excited to find a blog that has Fantastic Floral Punch craft too! Beautiful work!!!

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Hi Maz and Patti Jo, thank you both so very much for the lovely comments. It means a lot to me as I know the lovely work that both of you do, thanks a lot!!!

Angela said...

I think miss Tilda is colored beautifully!!! I love the colors you chose!! Such a sweet image!!
Hugs,
Angela